Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
With Memorial Day weekend approaching, everyone is preparing to celebrate with friends and food! Typically this means a table full of desserts, festive drinks, and don’t forget the burgers! But this year, why not try to spice things up a bit with adding Stubb’s to all your burger creations! And if can’t think of any on your own, then you came to the right place! In this post, you’ll find three different burger recipes feature Stubb’s as well as some DIY sauce recipes, and tips to making the perfect burgers! You’ll be sure to please everyone attending your Memorial Day Party!
No matter how your burger is cooked, the key to a tasty burger is the sauce! At least, that’s true for me! Stubb’s has provided me with some sauce recipes to spice up ordinary condiments into something truly special.
DIY sauce recipes:
- Mustard + Original BBQ Sauce: ¼ cup mustard to every 1 cup of BBQ
- Bang Bang Sauce: Mix together 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 3/4 cup Stubb’s Original BBQ sauce, 1 heaping tablespoon of hot sauce and either a tablespoon of honey or some brown sugar depending on what I am cooking.
- Spicy Mayo: ½ cup of mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons of Stubb’s Spicy BBQ sauce
- Not Just Basic BBQ:
- For a sweeter BBQ sauce – add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 tablespoon honey to 1 cup of Original BBQ
- To give your BBQ sauce a spicy kick – add habanero peppers to 1 cup of Original BBQ (add as many as you like depending on your level of spice)
And whether you’re a novice griller or a pro, here are some tips to insurance the perfect burger every time!
Tips for Grilling your Meat:
- Start with a clean grill so your burgers don’t stick and fall apart. My tip is to use an onion to clean your grill. Cut the onion in half, and while the grill is heating up, rub the onion across it. The juices from the onion clean the grill and get it ready for use.
- Make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty before putting it on the grill. This will help the patty come our nice and flat (not puffy in the middle) and the meat will be cooked evenly throughout.
- Avoid burning or charring your meat by flipping it every couple of minutes. It’s a myth that you shouldn’t flip your meat! The hotter the grill, the more often you should turn it.
Now that you’ve got the tips and perfect sauces, you’ll need a banging burger recipe to go along. Everyone you know if probably going to be grilling burgers on Memorial Day But you want to be the one to stand out from the crowd! You want your guests to leave satisfied and raving about how great your burgers are. You want your burgers to be the talk of the town. And you can’t do that with an ordinary burger! No, you need something extraordinary! Try out these Stubb’s burger recipes!
Each of these recipes was provided by national BBQ expert himself, Rocky Stubblefield. I hope you try these BBQ recipes and have a fantastic Memorial Day! I mean whats better than a day off from work/school and a stomach full of delicious burgers?!
For more information about Stubb’s products and to find more great recipes, please visit this link: Stubb’s BBQ
Enter to win Stubb’s Prize pack that includes, a Bottle of Sauce, a bottle of Rub, Coupons, and either a Hat or T-shirt valued at $30! USA and 18+ only! Giveaway will run from 5/25/17 – 6/3/17.